This unique muzzle is designed for those short snouted hard to fit breeds!
- Soft padded bumper that prevents the mesh from rubbing on the eyes
- Makes muzzling quick and convenient
- Breathable mesh and durable nylon construction
- Easy to use side release buckle
- Adjustable slider
Why We Love It:
The Short Snout Dog Muzzle by Canine Friendly is the perfect addition to the Pet First Aid Kit! Breathable mesh and durable nylon construction. Easy to use side release buckle makes muzzling quick and convenient. Fasten buckles before washing. Wipe surfaces clean with a water dampened cloth.
* designed as a temporary restraint only. Never leave a muzzled dog unattended as prolonged use or improperly fitted muzzles can affect a dog's natural ability to cool itself.
How to fit your Dog Muzzle:
1. Measure under your dog's chin around to right behind the ears.
2. Place your finger under the measuring tape to ensure enough space for you dog to be comfortable.
3. Fit the selected muzzle on your dog. Test the fit by running your finger inside the strap. Your dog must be able to pant and have free tongue movement.
Important Sizing Note:The following measurements are the dimensions of the actual product, not of the pet they fit. After measuring your pet, make sure all measurements fit within the following dimensions (with a little room to spare in the chest and neck).
- Head Circumference: 9"-12"
- Head Circumference: 11"-17"
- Head Circumference: 15"-25"
- Head Circumference: 18"-25"